DetailsThe all-new Men’s Orak Jacket really is that piece that just does everything! It’s an incredible multisport piece designed primarily for Nordic activities, but will definitely cross over to cycling, fat biking, running, or any other cold-weather activity.
This updated version comes with our all-new Metal Heat layered into the front panels of the jacket to shield the elements by preventing cold air from coming in, while regulating your body temp during activity via state-of-the-art micro-perforations that extract moisture while still providing breathability and keeping you comfortable. It also has a brand new 220 g softshell fabric that’s supple and moveable, brushed insulation for extra comfort, supple fabric, and deep triple pockets.
We round it out with all the features you’d expect in a piece of Garneau apparel, such as stretch side panels for mobility, full-length zipper, and reflective accents for added visibility.
– Fit Tech: Standard
– Features: Windstopper, water repellant softshell to protect you from the elements – Metal Heat at inner chest to keep warmth close to the body – Stretch side panels, front and back inserts at shoulders that help evacuate heat and improve freedom of movement
– Hem Finish: Adjustable elastic drawstring at hem: Offers a custom fit and protects against the elements
– Pockets: 2 high front pockets to allow bag straps – 3 back pockets – 2 inner stow pockets
– Visibility Features: Reflective accent at sleeves and back pockets
– Zipper: Full-length zip with inner flap and garage
|MEN’S SIZE CHART (INCHES)|
|(5) BODY LENGTH||58||60||62||64||66||68||70||71||72|
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the top of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch, and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.